Apr 30, 2016

Rakesh Venkatesh Pai

Rakesh venketesh pai Sex Male Place (Present Location)and Native Place Birth place: KANHANGAD , Now Settled: CALICUT Gotra Bharathwaja Nakshatra Mrigashira(Makeeryam) My Age(Number of Years and Months completed as on date) 25 on 22-06-2015 Height in Feet and inches 5 feet 9 inch Your Age Group Below26yrs Qualification Completed Mbbs in 2016. Joined Internship now(april 2016). Occupation Doing INTERNSHIP after MBBS (House surgeon) Preference about life partner? I am the only child for my parents. We prefer a girl from Middle class family. I Myself personally or my parents Do not Prefer Dowry. Me and My Parents are Willing to allow her to work or she can continue her education even after marriage. We need a minimum age difference of 2years Email Address: PadmalathabhatAT
gmail.com

0 messages:

^ Scroll to Top